Miller Perry Elementary School
904 Fordtown Road
Kingsport, TN 37663
Fax: (423) 354-1766
Ms. Angie Baker
Regular Day - 8:25am - 3:25pm
Half Day - 8:25am - 11:55am
Due to the enthusiasm of Ms. Burdine’s ELA/Social Studies classes regarding shoeboxes, they have elected to issue a school-wide challenge. Instead of competing against each other, they have decided to join forces and challenge the rest of the school to see who can bring in the most shoebox items...that's right, them versus the rest of Miller Perry!
- Toys: Include items that children will immediately embrace such as dolls, toy trucks, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yo's, jump ropes, balls, toys that light up and make noise (with extra batteries), etc.
- School Supplies: Pens, pencils and sharpeners, crayons or markers, stamps and ink pad sets, writing pads or paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- Hygiene Items: Toothbrush, mild bar soap (in a plastic bag), comb, washcloth, etc.
- Accessories: T-shirts, socks, ball caps, sunglasses, hair clips, toy jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries).
- A Personal Note: You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. If you include your name and address, the child may write back.
- Do Not Include: Used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; out-of-date candy; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers; aerosol cans.
- Monetary donations to help with the cost of shipping will count as $1.00=1 item.
Items are due on November 20th
Picture Release Form
We encourage parents to sign the picture release form each year to allow us to showcase your child on our school and class websites.
8th Cookie Dough Money Due
15th Mid-Point of Nine-Weeks
27th-29th Schools Closed - Thanksgiving Break
20th End of 1st Term - 1/2 Day
23rd Schools Closed - Christmas Break
LunchPrepay.com is a secure, easy and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student's account online. You can even check the account balance and keep an eye on what your student is buying!
Click HERE or the image above to sign up today!
To access, simply log in with the following username and password.
Click HERE or the image to view this month's lunch menus!
Food City School Bucks
Help our school earn School Bucks every time you shop by linking your Food City ValuCard to Miller Perry! For more information please click HERE or the image above.
Tools for Schools
Help Miller Perry earn tools for our school by linking your Ingles Advantage card to Miller Perry! For more information and to learn how to link your Ingles Advantage card please click HERE or the image above.
Box Tops for Education
Please continue to save and send in your Box Tops for Education!
To learn more about the program click HERE or the image above.
Visit the Miller Perry PTA Blog for news & updates from the PTA!
Student - Parent Handbook
Click HERE or the image above to view the Student/Parent Handbook.